Job Title: QA engineer
You will participate in testing connectors in Informatica software on a cloud platform. You must test and critique software components and interfaces in great technical depth, write test frameworks and programs to assure high product quality, and develop advanced test tools that increase productivity and efficiency.
Our Ideal Candidate
We are looking at hiring QA engineers to work with connectivity group , who has proven record of testing new features, connectors, enhance QA frameworks and debug issues across cloud platforms. You will be responsible for designing test plan, functional and non-functional tests, automation of connectors for our products. You will also be participating in QA automation framework enhancements. You will do quality check for the enterprise-ready connectivity solution that can work on Cloud and connects to a wide range of data sources & ecosystems.
- Work with our engineering team to understand the implementation of new connectors.
- Designing functional, i18N, concurrency, stress/longevity test plans, test cases based upon requirements and Customer use cases
- Participate actively in functional, non-functional and regression testing activities for connectors.
- Certify connectors across cloud platforms like AWS , Azure or GCP as applicable.
- Automate and plugin the new connectors in QA automation framework.
- Working with internal teams to better understand use cases and design an effective test strategy
- Working with cross geographical R&D engineering , QA and IT teams.
- Collaborate effectively with peer engineers and architects to solve complex problems
- BS/MS/MCA in Computer Science
- Experience in test plan creation, testing new features and connectors in cloud platform
- Experience in API and end product testing – includes functional , UI, stress, longevity tests.
- Experience in Java for automating the features, QA framework enhancements , REST assured.
- Having knowledge and experience in testing NoSQL and other connectors like, Kafka, Hive, S3 , ADLS Gen2 , Snowflake, DynamoDB, Cosmos DB to name few.
- Experience working with OpenStack, Linux/UNIX, Chef, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Database experience , including knowledge of SQL and NoSQL and related data stores.
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills
· Able to learn quickly in a dynamic environment.
· Strong problem solving, troubleshooting, debugging and analytical skills.
· Energetic and motivated self-starter.
· Flexible and can do multi-tasking,
· Good working knowledge of the following is an advantage
· Familiarity with cloud ecosystems – AWS, Azure, GCP and associated connectivity
· NoSQL Connectors
· Cloud microservice infrastructures
· REST APIs
· Continuous integration and delivery
We are the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages, and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on us to drive data-led digital transformation.
More information about this QA Engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given QA Engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this QA Engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 1 to 3 year experience as an QA Engineer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BSc, MCA, MS
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 200000 and 500000 Yearly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This QA Engineer is a Full Time in Bangalore.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This QA Engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the QA Engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 2 job openings for QA Engineer in our Organisation.