Quality Analyst Jobs Opening in Amitek Infra Pvt. at Gandhidham
Job Description: The person will be responsible of identifying the product requirement, conducting specific experiments for the sample analysis, quality Control, performance management of the raw material and final finished product.
Type of Industry: Thermoplastic Road Marking Manufacturing Paint Industry
Joining : Immediately
Job Location : Gandhidham, Gujarat
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Meticulous attention to detail
Perform visual inspections of finished products.
Receive and inspect raw materials.
Investigate or report questionable test results.
Perform validations or transfers of analytical methods in accordance with applicable policies or guidelines.
Identify quality problems and recommend solutions.
Monitor testing procedures to ensure that all tests are performed according to established item specifications, standard test methods, or protocols.
Identify and troubleshoot equipment problems.
Participate in internal assessments and audits as required.
Evaluate analytical methods and procedures to determine how they might be improved.
Write or revise standard quality control operating procedures.
Develop and qualify new testing methods.
Prepare or review required method transfer documentation including technical transfer protocols or reports.
More information about this Quality Analyst Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Quality Analyst job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Quality Analyst job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Quality Analyst
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BSc, MSc
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 8000 and 15000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Quality Analyst is a Full Time in Gandhidham.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Quality Analyst is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Quality Analyst position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Quality Analyst in our Organisation.