Quality Assurance Officer Jobs Opening in Contract Pharmacal Corporation India Pvt Ltd at Ahmedabad-Others, Ahmedabad
More information about this Quality Assurance Officer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Quality Assurance Officer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Quality Assurance Officer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Quality Assurance Officer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Pharm, M.Pharm, BSc, MSc
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Quality Assurance Officer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Quality Assurance Officer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Quality Assurance Officer in our Organisation.
Contract Pharmacal Corporation India Private Limited (CPC India) is a wholly owned subsidiary of CPC USA and engaged in the formulation development, analytical development and regulatory services. The state of art research centre is home to 35 highly skilled and experienced scientists capable of developing challenging formulation for all different regulated market. CPC India provides full services from concept to commercialization with best quality and competitive pricing.
CPC provides the following services to customers
1. Formulation development for USA, Europe and other regulated markets
2. Analytical development and validation
3. Manufacturing of oral solid dosages
4. Packaging of oral solid dosages
5. Stability testing
6. Regulatory dossier compilation and publishing in the eCTD format
7. cGMP compliance audits for API, raw material and finished product manufacturing facilities
8. Potent products (Hormones and Steroids etc.) and controlled substances