R&D Engineer Jobs Opening in Client of SAR HR CONSULTANCY at Sector 18, Noida, Noida
1. Work on Linux or open source development environment.
2. Work on GCC/G++ and related toolchains.
3. Set up a cross-platform development environment.
4. Embedded Linux driver programming.
5. Develop functions and resolve issues reported by the internal team and external customers.
1. Must have 1~2 years of working experience
2. Familiar with Linux or open source and development environment.
3. Familiar with C/C++ and other Programming languages
4. Familiar with Linux OS kernel and device driver.
5. Familiar with Networking and communication protocol is a plus
6. Familiar with Wi-Fi protocols （802.11 B/G/N/AC/AX） and Wi-Fi Mesh knowledge is a plus
7. Familiar with H/W interfaces such as PCIe, RGMII, I2C, UART, USB, etc. is a plus
8. Good English writing and reading ability and verbal communication skills.
9. Willingness and ability to travel domestically and purposefully collaborate with our customers.
EducationMasters' Degree (MTech Computer Science/Electronics)
More information about this RD Engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given RD Engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this RD Engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 1 to 2 year experience as an RD Engineer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This RD Engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the RD Engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 6 job openings for RD Engineer in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this RD Engineer job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.