We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job. Join our Chennai team to make difference!
What are my Job Responsibilities?
You should have Strong hands-on experience in ReactJS application development, including HTML5, CSS, JS, Responsive Design & Bootstrap.
You should have Working experience in DevOps CI/CD, using Jenkins.
You should have Experience in entire Application Life Cycle viz. requirement gathering, design, code, build, deploy, test, debug, release & support.
You should have Good hands-on experience on tools, like Visual Studio.
You should have Passion towards React JS, Jquery, CSS3, HTML5, Bootstrap programming, technology and problem solving.
What Qualifies Me?
Do you have and engineering degree?
- 4-7 years of IT software development experience, with at least 2 years of strong hands-on experience in ReactJS application development environment is a must. B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc(Computer Science or IT) or MCA with good academic record.
- You should have Good knowledge on Software Engineering concepts.
- We will Prefer candidates with: Hands-on experience in C#, ASP.net, .Net Core & Entity Framework. Experience in MVC Web app development, inc. SQL Server.
- Experience in integrating back-end web services using REST APIs.
- Working experience in agile software development (daily scrum, pair sessions, sprint planning, retro & review, clean code and self organized),configuration, testing and release management.
- Hands-on experience in design patterns, design principles and OOAD. International experience and communication, including a collaboration in virtual international teams. Certification on mobile technology and frameworks.
- Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
- This role is primarily based at Chennai.