Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
2. Strong with Data structures
3. Knowledge of object-oriented programming
5. Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
6. Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
7. Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio
8. Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
9. Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
10. Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms
11. Work with code versioning tool like Git
12. Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes
13. Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
14. Experiences with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.