React Native Developer
Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
Work with native modules when required.
Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode and Android Studio.
Understanding the product and services provided by the company
Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings
Plan, develop and oversee the overall business development strategy
Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
Finding and developing new markets and improving sales
Attending conferences, meetings, doing demos etc.
What are the responsibilities of a React Native developer
Image result for React Native developer job description better team
Build app and UI components from prototypes and wireframes.
Work with native modules as and when required. Use Native APIs for tight integrations with both platforms – Android and iOS. Write automated tests to ensure error-free code and performance
Maintaining a healthy relationship with clients
Develop React Native applications for both iOS and Android
Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
Implement pixel perfect UI that match designs.
Release applications to App Store and Play Store.
Knowledge of object oriented programming
Experience with HTML/CSS is an added advantage.
Experience with REST API's.
Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest/ Mocha/ Express is a plus.
Integrate third-party API's.
Ability to diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks.
Review client requirements, wireframes, and designs for technical feasibility, work with the scrum team to
translate these into user stories that can be implemented
Experience using Git.
Good time-management skills.More information about this React Native Developer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given React Native Developer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this React Native Developer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an React Native Developer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This React Native Developer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the React Native Developer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for React Native Developer in our Organisation.