React Native Developer Jobs Opening in DashClicks India at Tonk Road, Jaipur
We are looking for a React Native developer who can build a performant mobile app on both the iOS and Android platforms.
You will be responsible for architecting and building this app, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- Build pixel-perfect UIs across both mobile platforms (iOS and Android).
- Design and develop highly complex application components, and integrate software packages, programs and reusable objects
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Perform real-time monitoring and fixing crashes.
- Plan the data and presentation layer of the applications’ front-end Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs. Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Write unit and integration tests. Work with native modules when required.
- 3+ years of experience in React Native (iOS and Android).
- Have a deep knowledge of Redux architecture
- Strong understanding of back-end and front-end technologies such as NodeJS, React.JS, Web Socket, Pub Sub, TypeScript, HTML5, CSS and CSS-In-JS.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- React assumptions concepts like Virtual DOM, JSX, Component State and component lifecycle
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio, IntelliJ
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Knowledge of monitoring tools like crash reporting and analytics
- Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming
- Experience with automated testing suites, like (Jest or Mocha)
- Understanding of mobile UI frameworks like Native Base, UI Kitten, Material Kit etc.
- Experience implementing authorization and authentication workflows using JWT, OAuth2 etc.
What do we bring to the table?
- Competitive base pay and benefits package with exciting growth plans.
- A chance to work with professionals across various areas of expertise on a product loved by 30,000+ marketing agencies worldwide.
- 9 hours a day & 5 days a week working structure.
- A chance to learn & grow in a fast-paced environment, driving transformational growth for our brand.
- Fully remote work offers you the chance to balance your professional and personal life.
More information about this React Native Developer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given React Native Developer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this React Native Developer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 3+ year experience as an React Native Developer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BCA, BE/B.Tech
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 70000 and 120000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This React Native Developer is a Full Time in Jaipur.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This React Native Developer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the React Native Developer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for React Native Developer in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this React Native Developer job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.