Receptionist And Executive Trainee Jobs Opening in IJAP at Itanagar, Gangtok, Darjeeling
Receptionist & Trainee
Roles & Responsibilities :
Able to receive the customer and provide information regarding the Training details. Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the organization and also teach the subject. Able to welcome guests and greet people who visit the office. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Training will be provided for 6 months.
- Able to teach the subject to the persons/groups.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer and forward incoming phone calls
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue and collect visitor badges)
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Perform other clerical receptionist and trainee duties such as training, transcribing..etc.
No. of Openings: 5
More information about this Receptionist and Executive Trainee Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Receptionist and Executive Trainee job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Receptionist and Executive Trainee job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 0 to 06 Months year experience as an Receptionist and Executive Trainee
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, B.Com, BA, BSc, Vocational Training, 12th Pass (HSE), 10th Pass (SSC)
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 21000 and 25000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Receptionist and Executive Trainee is a Full Time in Itanagar, Gangtok, Darjeeling.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Receptionist and Executive Trainee is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Receptionist and Executive Trainee position?
- Ans: There are immediate 5 job openings for Receptionist and Executive Trainee in our Organisation.
Our Mission : To establish ourselves as the front runner in the field of Japanese language education and cultural exchange, whilst assisting students to succeed in their carriers and stay ahead of the competition. Our trainers assess knowledge of students through written and oral exams at regular intervals. The assessment helps trainers to identify the strength and weakness of student and train them accordingly.
Indo Japanese Academy (IJAP Academy) was founded in 2021 by highly qualified Japanese teachers who are worked with Japanese Projects in Japanese companies. Which helps students to get the chance to learn the wonderful Japanese language, culture and lifestyle, ethics and business practices which can be implemented in their daily environment. IJAP also helps Japanese students to reach their goals by getting jobs in japan by landing in Japan. We are determined to train our students to communicate like Native Japanese People. With the growing demand of Job opportunities in JAPAN. Our objective is to equip our students with skills needed to establish themselves in this area.
We offer services:
* BEST QUALITY TEACHING* TEACHING WITH TECHNOLOGY* MATERIALS FOR LEARNING* BEST TEACHING TECHNIQUES* JOB OPPOURTUNITIES