Receptionist Jobs Opening in Allins wealthpro India Private limited at Anna Nagar, Chennai
Job description Receptionist
Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company.
Our receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
· Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
· Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
· Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
· Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g., pens, forms and brochures)
· Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
· Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
· Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
· Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
· Update calendars and schedule meetings
· Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
· Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
· Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
Requirements and skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
· Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g., fax machines and printers)
· Professional attitude and appearance
· Solid written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
· Excellent organizational skills
· Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
· Customer service attitude
· High school degree; additional certification in Office Management is a plus
More information about this Receptionist Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Receptionist job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Receptionist job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Receptionist
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BA, 12th Pass (HSE)
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 10000 and 13000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Receptionist is a Full Time in Chennai.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Receptionist is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Receptionist position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Receptionist in our Organisation.