Receptionist Jobs Opening in Iqbal dudhwala group at Tardeo, Mumbai
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Booking meetings
- Manages the phone system by answering all queries and connecting them to the appropriate personnel when necessary
- Welcomes and directs the visitors to the appropriate party’s office; contacts the employee in concern when a visitor arrives
- Maintains security by following established security procedures through a logbook
- Manages schedules and appointments as requested
- Manages physical and digital filing system for all employees
- Receives, sorts and delivers mail and deliveries
- Performs other clerical duties like copying and scanning etc. as requested
- Receiving and sorting daily mail
· Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material
· Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
· Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
· Update calendars and schedule meetings
· Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
· Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
· Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, and mailingMaintaining Monthly Staff Attendance Register
More information about this Receptionist Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Receptionist job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Receptionist job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Receptionist
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: 12th Pass (HSE), 10th Pass (SSC)
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 15000 and 20000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Receptionist is a Full Time in Mumbai.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Receptionist is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Receptionist position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Receptionist in our Organisation.