- Greet clients and set a positive office atmosphere.
- Answer the phone, take messages, redirect calls to appropriate offices.
- Organize and maintain files and records; update when necessary.
- Create and maintain updated documents and spreadsheet.
- Customer focus.
- Organization and planning.
- Handling pressure and tolerating stress.
- Attention to detail.
More information about this Receptionist Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Receptionist job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Receptionist job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Receptionist
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Certificate Course (ITI), Vocational Training, 12th Pass (HSE)
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 10000 and 15000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Receptionist is a Full Time in Delhi.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Receptionist is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Receptionist position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Receptionist in our Organisation.
The foundation of Paisa Arrangers, a unit of Nimiety Advisory Services Private Limited was laid down in the year 2013. We are a loan syndication company, with dedicated, smart, and seasoned professionals, who are successfully engaged in understanding and fulfilling the financial requirements of our clients. In the last 8 glorious years, we have fulfilled the dreams of many people by providing them diverse loan products- Home Loan, Loan Against Property, Drop-line Overdraft, Personal Loan, Business Loan, Used Car Loan, Loan Against Securities and Limits.
Our main motto is to get to know our applicant first, and then advise them on the best loan options for their needs. We believe to serve the best deal to our customers - by being associated with multiple banks and Non-Banking Financial Companies (NBFC’s) across the country.