Recovery Officer Jobs Opening in SarvHr at A S Rao Nagar, Ameerpet, Basheer Bagh, Hyderabad
* Recovery Officer responsible for the collection of debts prior to legal recovery proceedings commencing, negotiating payments/payment arrangements, handling debtor enquiries and provides administrative assistance to the team.
* Must be excellent in the tracking of pending payment / Continues follow-ups via phone /achieve monthly collection targets.
* To visit the customer's houses to collect payments.
* Achieve monthly collection Target.
* Meet the daily/weekly/monthly Collection.
*Regular follow-up on all the accounts allocated.
*Ensure proper resolution on query raised
*Negotiate payoff deadlines and payment plans
*Build trust with debtors
*Identify gaps in the system and recommend solutions
More information about this Recovery Officer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Recovery Officer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Recovery Officer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Recovery Officer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, B.Com, BA, BBA/BBM, BCA, BSc
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 10000 and 14000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Recovery Officer is a Full Time in Hyderabad.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Recovery Officer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Recovery Officer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Recovery Officer in our Organisation.