Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
· Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs.
· Determine selection criteria.
· Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
· Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments.
· Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System
· Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position's requirements.
· Encourage long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates.
· Proven work experience as an IT Recruiter or similar role
· Familiarity with social media, resume databases, and professional networks
· Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods.
· Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations
· Bachelor’s degree
· Experience in IT Recruitment.
· Excellent Written & Verbal communication skills
· Ability to multitask.
· Smart and enthusiastic
Desired Skills and Experience
· Social media
· Talent acquisition
· Verbal communication
· Written communication
Seniority Level - Entry - Mid Level
Industry-Information Technology & Services
Job Functions-Human Resources
Shift Timing – 7PM – 4AM
We are a US-based IT Consulting and Staffing firm headquartered in Chicago, dealing with top clients across various industries such as Retail/E-commerce, Banking, Financial, Healthcare, Airlines etc.
What we can Offer:
Training and support.
Fixed Weekend off.
Growth in Career
Exposure to multiple industries and the latest IT trends.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.