Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
We are looking
for a dedicated Recruitment Consultant to join our HR team in identifying hiring needs and
filling job openings.
The responsibilities of a recruiter include identifying future hiring needs, designing job descriptions, sourcing candidates through databases and social media, conducting interviews, filing paperwork, and keeping abreast of employment law and legislation.
·Identifying future hiring needs and developing job descriptions and specifications.
·Collaborating with department managers to compile a consistent list of requirements.
·Attracting suitable candidates through databases, online employment forums, social media, etc.
·Conducting interviews and sorting through applicants to fill open positions.
·Assessing applicants' knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions.
·Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
·Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc
·Screen candidates resumes and job applications
·Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
· Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
· Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
· Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
· Following up on the interview process status
· Providing recruitment reports to team managers.
· Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection processPromote company’s reputation as “best place to work”.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.