Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
1. JOB TITLE: Recruitment Consultants (Multiple Vacancies),New Delhi.
2. JOB CODE: RC-SAMS
3. JOB DESCRIPTION/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
Multiple vacancies exist in SAMS, for mid and junior level Recruitment Consultants, to support recruitment assignments for the public health, development and CSR sectors.
The positions provide opportunities for teamwork, innovation, assuming early leadership responsibilities and interacting with India’s leading not-for-profit organizations, as well as a large number of public health and development professionals.
(1) Develop and
execute search strategies for mid and senior level mandates awarded to the
(2) Formulate, as well as apply, appropriate head-hunting and search methodologies to different vacancies assigned to her/him, ensuring their successful closure
(3) Ensure each recruitment assignment is executed to client and internal expectations, playing a client facing role, whilst conducting specific engagements
(4) Develop vacancy notices that attract the most relevant talent, interacting closely with Hiring/ HR Managers of the client organisation for the purpose
(5) Recommend, discuss and agree media strategy, comprising the positioning of vacancy announcements on suitable platforms encompassing job sites, professional groups, databases, social media, etc.
(6) Devise suitable talent sourcing strategies, using a range of outreach, networking and research techniques
(7) Map and identify suitable talent across relevant organizations using proprietary research tools and databases subscribed to by SAMS
(8) Develop and
apply sophisticated screening and assessment tools
(9) Screen/ shortlist eligible candidates
(10) Conduct interviews, written tests, group exercises and other assessments;
(11) Provide need-based support to client organisations, by steering and/or participating in interview panels and selection teams
(12) Support SAMS’ payrolling division, especially in the area of attrition management
(13) Support the preparation, submission and maturing of proposals submitted by the company for generating recruitment business
(14) Support the generation and maturing of new business opportunities, leveraging SAMS’ strong networks, linkages and credibility with the not-for-profit sector.
4. QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES:
MBA and/or Post Graduate Diploma/ Degree in HR/ Personnel/ Management/ Social Sciences, from a reputed institution.
(1) One to two years’ prior exposure to the HR function with emphasis on recruitment is essential;
(2) Prior exposure to the public health, development and/or CSR sectors, shall be an advantage
(3) Applicants with a business development orientation to recruitment consulting, especially with prior experience of responding to institutional EOIs and RfQs, are urged to apply.
Freshly qualified HR professionals, with excellent communication skills, shall be considered.
(1) Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
(2) Demonstrated interpersonal and listening skills
(2) Excellent client management skills
(3) Maintaining high standards of quality and performance
(4) Ability to work under pressure and stringent timelines
(5) Ability to generate high quality reports and presentations
(6) Positive work attitude; Integrity and honesty; Desire to learn and value-add
(7) Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
The job entails periodic travel in the context of recruitment projects.
5. COMPENSATION OFFERED: SAMS benchmarks staff salaries with progressive employers in the social sector. The salary offered shall be commensurate with the qualifications, experience and salary history of the selected candidate.
6. LOCATION: All positions are based at New Delhi. Travelling may be required.
Strategic Alliance Management Services P. Ltd. (SAMS) is India’s most respected HR and Recruitment consultancy, exclusively focused on servicing the public health, development and CSR sectors. Established in 1995, SAMS has been associated with a range of clients over the past 25 years which has included the best known, bi and multi-laterals, INGOs and NGOs in the country apart from the Government of India (GoI) and State Governments in the above sectors.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.