Recruitment Specialist - Intern Jobs in Mumbai - Sharp Consulting Group
This is a great opportunity to not only be part of our exciting team, but also learn from the recruitment specialists to tap into both mid-level and senior-level talent.
Role: Recruitment Specialist - Intern
• Responsible for attracting and selecting the best-in-class talent mainly for Tech, Non-Tech - Mid to senior roles from our target industry segments.
• Sourcing and recruiting candidates by using databases, social media, online job portals, etc.
• Developing and updating job descriptions and job specifications
• Screening candidates' resumes, job applications, and conduct interviews.
• Assist in identifying suitable roles with clients looking for candidates, and based on talent pipeline
• Assisting in positioning candidate with clients.
Who can Apply:
• Bachelors/Masters degree or any student who is pursuing MBA/MMS/PGDM.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent presentation and coordination skills
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
• Solid organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Only those candidates who are available for internship and can start the internship between 25th Nov'21 and 30th Nov'21 and are available for duration of 3 months having relevant skills and interests. Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.