Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Relationship Executive Job Description
· Understand customer needs and develop plans to address them
· Identify key staff in client companies to cultivate profitable relationships
· Resolve customer complaints quickly and effectively
· Forward upselling and cross-selling opportunities to the sales team
· Promote high-quality sales, supply and customer service processes
· Aim to preserve customers and renew contracts
· Approach potential customers to establish relationships
· Help sales team up-sell or cross-sell services and products
· Set sales and revenue targets and work diligently to meet them
· Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. sales, senior management) to address customers’ needs
· Specific interaction with marketing – i.e. –Sales Support Materials, Salons visit & Demos.
· Identify and track all Nail & Salons trends and issues
· Provide monthly sales reports, monthly expense reports, and any assigned reports to National Sales. Manager in a timely manner.
· Proven experience as a Client Relationship Executive
· Knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) practices
· Experience in sales or customer service is preferred
· Problem-solving attitude
· Aptitude for fostering positive relationships
· Teamwork and leadership skills
· Customer-oriented mind-set
12th/ Graduation Preferred
Fresher’s can also apply
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.