Relationship Manager Jobs Opening in Azent overseas education at Bandra West, Mumbai
We at Azent are looking forward to adding new dynamic professionals to our family. We believe that you have the required skill set and experience needed for the role of Relationship Manager and hence we are glad to provide you with this opportunity to join us.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
1. Work on student onboarding and orientation
2. Act as a point of contact for all academic queries and conflict resolution between trainer and student.
3. Take feedback about the trainer, course delivery and overall student satisfaction on a regular basis .
4. Ensure students are attending classes, doing assignments, and attempting mock
5. Act as a principal body overseeing the student’s growth and development in all aspects
6. Drive referral and upsell from existing students
7. Remain connected with the centre heads and arrange the handshaking call between the IELTS students and respective SSMs based on their city| state for university application
8. Connect with trainer’s relationship manager to generate a push from training side for application \ visa
9. Act as a point of contact for data collection
Desired Candidate Profile :
1. Ability to engage students in both offline and virtual training environment
2. Relationship driven and resourceful
3. Organize and track their work and tasks
4. Tech savvy and eager to learn more everyday
5. Strategic thinker , flexible and able to plan and process
6. Strong analytical and problem solving skills
7. Extremely detail oriented
8. Proficient in MS office
9. Must be a Graduate.
6 days working – Sunday fixed off
10 – 7pm – Shift
More information about this Relationship Manager Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Relationship Manager job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Relationship Manager job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Relationship Manager
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 20000 and 25000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Relationship Manager is a Full Time in Mumbai.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Relationship Manager is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Relationship Manager position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Relationship Manager in our Organisation.
We are Azentians, we have strong commitment to education and career development. We believe that Integrity is essential to the admissions process, and we are committed to the highest ethical standards. Our organization and our consultants pledge ethical and respectful behavior in our interactions with our clients, their families, international institutions, admissions officers, and the public. We maintain complete transparency and provide all possible information to help you achieve student’s dreams.
Azent is growing rapidly, with centers in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Thane, Vadodara, and our first international center in Dubai. With many more centers in the pipeline to blossom, we aspire to become the most trusted overseas education counsellors in the world, opening doors for international students to the best schools anywhere in the world.