Relationship Manager Jobs Opening in Client Of Teamlease Service Ltd at Gandhidham
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Conduct borrower and collateral de-dupe checks in the system
- Coordinate with credit analysts and complete minimum eligibility checks
- An interest in financial products and markets.
- Good sales and negotiation skills.
- Conduct personal discussions, perform secondary research prepare market study reports
- Cultivate good rapport with corporate clients and ensure, the bank becomes the choice for their Investment and banking.
- Responsible for managing the entire Banking and Financial needs of the customer as a Single Point of Contact from the Bank
- Coordinate with Central Operations team for account opening
- Manage key customer relationships through regular contacts and visits by ensuring the effective call program is maintained on all assigned and prospective customers.
- Periodically visit existing customers and identify opportunities for up-sell and cross-sell
- Continuously identify and exploit cross-selling opportunities that embed the bank and its products with customer needs
- Maintain high professional standards and strive to provide quality services and competitive pricing to clients