Relationship Manager Jobs Opening in Ffreedom at Banashankari, Bangalore
In training period you sale the ffreedom app 3 number it is mandatory
Managing relationships with customers
Conducting customer interviews
Identifying and communicating customer needs
Ensuring customer satisfaction
Resolving customer issues and concerns
Developing and implementing marketing strategies to grow the customer base
Forward upselling and cross-selling opportunities to the sales team
Promote high-quality sales, supply and customer service processes
Aim to preserve customers and renew contracts
Approach potential customers to establish relationships
Gain solid knowledge of competitors
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Strong computer skills
Strong interpersonal skills
Excellent customer service skills
Strong presentation skills
Strong organizational skills
Ability to work well in a team environment
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
More information about this Relationship Manager Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Relationship Manager job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Relationship Manager job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Relationship Manager
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, M Phil / Ph.D, B.Com, BA, M.Com, MA, BBA/BBM, BCA, MBA/PGDM, BSc, MCA, MSc, PG Diploma, BFA, 12th Pass (HSE), BSW
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 15000 and 30000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Relationship Manager is a Full Time in Bangalore.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Relationship Manager is a work from home job?
- Ans: Yes,its a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Relationship Manager position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Relationship Manager in our Organisation.
Education Diploma, M Phil / Ph.D, B.Com, BA, M.Com, MA, BBA/BBM, BCA, MBA/PGDM, BSc, MCA, MSc, PG Diploma, 12th Pass (HSE), BFA, BSW
Who can apply Freshers
Hiring Process Telephonic Interview
Employment TypeFull Time
Job Category MBA , Diploma , BSc/BCA/BBM , Tech Support , Work from Home
Locality Address Banashankari
In early 2008 Mr. C S Sudheer (Founder of IndianMoney.com) happened to meet an auto driver while working in a top MNC Broking house. The auto driver told him that one of the sales persons from his organization has sold him an insurance policy promising that 'If you pay Rs 25,000 once, you will get back Rs 1 lakh after 3 years'. Mr. Sudheer knew there was no such policy available. When he read the policy document he realized that it was a Regular Premium ULIP policy, where customer has to pay Rs 25,000 each for 3 years. Based on the market performance, customer 'might' get back Rs 50,000 or Rs 75,000 or Rs 1 lakh after 3 years. It was clear that the humble auto driver wasn't made aware of the terms and conditions and complete details of the policy. It was literally impossible for an auto driver in Bangalore to save Rs. 25,000 a year for the rest of the installments. This incident shook Mr. Sudheer, he knew that there was a need for genuine, honest and unbiased financial advice and he instantly started thinking for a solution to end this problem. That's when IndianMoney.com was conceptualized, to end the unethical sales practices which are mostly in practice in the Financial Services Industry. Mr. Sudheer paid Rs. 25,000 to the auto driver so that he at least recovers the money he had put into and also submitted his resignation to his CEO. Today, IndianMoney.com advice / educates over 10,000 people on phone every day. IndianMoney.com works with a clear disclaimer that 'IndianMoney.com is not a seller of any financial products. We only provide FREE financial advice / education to ensure that you are not misguided while buying any kind of financial products'. Before buying any financial product or making an investment, all one needs to do is give a missed call to IndianMoney.com on 022-6181-6111, speak to Wealth Doctors and be confident and aware while dealing with the agents.
Jobs By Location
Others also searched for
ARE YOU A FRESHER? REGISTER NOW
Looking for your first Dream Job?