Relationship Manager Jobs Opening in Liquiloans at Pune-Others, Pune
- Outstanding communication & listening skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- The integrity to respect private and confidential information.
- The capacity to work well in a high pressure work environment.
- Attention to detail.
- A professional phone manner.
- Good computer and maths skills.
- Experience in customer support/ Customer Service will be added advantage
- Maintaining Good relationships with Channel Partners .
- Visiting the Channel Partners on a frequent basis for business.
- Ensuring customer queries are answered to their satisfaction.
- Using computerized systems to access the details of customers.
- Helping customer to complete process.
- Handling customer complaints or handing them over to a supervisor.
More information about this Relationship Manager Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Relationship Manager job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Relationship Manager job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Relationship Manager
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, B.Com, BA, M.Com, MA, BBA/BBM, MBA/PGDM, 12th Pass (HSE)
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Relationship Manager is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Relationship Manager position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Relationship Manager in our Organisation.
Who can apply Freshers
Hiring Process Telephonic Interview
Employment TypeFull Time
Job Category MBA , Diploma , BSc/BCA/BBM , Tech Support
Locality Address Pune-Others
Jobs By Location
Others also searched for
ARE YOU A FRESHER? REGISTER NOW
Looking for your first Dream Job?