Relationship Manager - Team Lead Jobs Opening in MSE Financial Services at 100 Feet Road, Coimbatore
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for recruitment and management of representatives.
- Train and motivate team members to provide a better understanding of market/products.
- Monitor and review team members performance, help them achieve maximum business.
- Meeting existing customers on a regular basis for achieving service standards.
- Attending morning meeting to discuss strategy for the day
- Develop and maintain a long-term relationship with clients.
- Focus on generating new business.
Desired Candidate Profile
Experience: 1 years of experience is required in broking house.
Qualification: Graduation is mandatory.
Good communication skill
If you wish to apply for this role, kindly share your updated CV
More information about this Relationship manager - Team Lead Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Relationship manager - Team Lead job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Relationship manager - Team Lead job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 1 year experience as an Relationship manager - Team Lead
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, BA, BBA/BBM, BCA, BE/B.Tech, BSc, BFA, Other Graduate
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Relationship manager - Team Lead is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Relationship manager - Team Lead position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Relationship manager - Team Lead in our Organisation.
MSE Financial Services Ltd. (MSEFSL), the subsidiary of Madras Enterprises Ltd. (Formerly known as Madras Stock Exchange Ltd.) (MSE), was incorporated in March 2000. MSEFSL is a Member of BSE Limited (BSE), National Stock Exchange of India Ltd. (NSE), Multi Commodity Exchange of India Ltd. (MCX) and DP of CDSL.
The Company is also a leading Depository Participant (DP) registered with Central Depository Services Ltd., The Company is also AMFI Registered Mutual Fund Distributor, government securities & bonds, corporate bonds, etc. It also provides PAN services to the public and e-insurance facility to the insured.