We are looking for a research assistant intern to help us research and analyze new trends, and insights to extract knowledge that will be applied to content creation for the website and our social media ecosystem. You will help the team deliver data-backed research and must be updated on the ongoing social media trends.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Research and develop the online ecosystem of Volume Zero and identification of trends and suggest improvements to existing processes and tools.
2. Access, manipulate, analyze, and visualize data from a variety of tools, using a variety of techniques
3. Deliver work on set timelines
This role is evolving, and opportunities to expand responsibilities and take on more challenging tasks will be readily available. A high degree of flexibility and ability to handle ambiguity and changing priorities are required.
Strong analytical skills- Ability to analyze raw data, find insights, and provide actionable strategic recommendations
Good knowledge and experience in Microsoft Excel. Familiarity with additional data management tools is a plus
Strong analytical, research, and project management skills
Good written and verbal communication skills
Ability to prioritize activities and manage to deliverable due dates.
Graduation is preferred
Any relevant experience with social media and research analysis is a plus
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
4. are from Mumbai and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.