Title: Research Associate, PitchBook Data, a Morningstar company
Shift: Afternoon (UK)
Minimum eligibility criterion
1. Aadhar Card is mandatory for candidate registration.
2. Those who appeared for PitchBook or Sustainalytics hiring drive in the last 6 months are ineligible.
3. We welcome candidates from diverse locations as selected candidates will start by working from home and we’ll require everyone to work from the office once it is safe to do so per our assessment.
4. We are hiring for multiple joining dates in Q1 2021.
1. The process comprises an online competency test, followed by a process demo session and four rounds of interview.
a. We’ll email eligible candidates the link for an online test with instructions.
b. We’ll invite candidates who clear the test for a process demo session to frequently asked questions and confirm their interest in the profile.
c. Interested candidates will undergo four virtual interview rounds.
Job Location: Vashi, Navi Mumbai
PitchBook Data specializes in researching global M&A, private equity (PE), and venture capital (VC) investments, and market participants such as limited partners, investors, service providers, and the professionals involved. It provides the investment community with a proprietary data platform, research tools, and custom analysis to enable better investment outcomes. The Private Market Data Operations team performs web-based research and uses technology tools to capture hard-to-find data that enables its institutional clients such as VC and PE firms, investment banks, and law and accounting firms to develop insights into the flow of capital across the industry, conduct research on potential investment and acquisition opportunities, connect with professionals and advisors and gain an edge in investment evaluation and negotiations.
The Research Associate accurately and efficiently collects and enters data on companies, deals, people, funds, investors, and service providers across the entire private investment life cycle. The role reads and processes volumes of data and picks out relevant information from news, regulatory filings, and websites to collect key data points on financing rounds, company management, financials, service providers, etc. and enter those into a web-based tool.