Research Internship Jobs Opening in Alchemy Research and Analytics at Durgapur
About the job:
The ideal candidate will be responsible for independently executing secondary research-based niche industry reports for clients and other stakeholders. The responsibility will be to deliver timely industry reports in PowerPoint or Word formats and acquire domain knowledge/expertise in the same. Among other things, such candidates will be assumed to be thoroughly conversant in writing (especially business writing style) and proficient in handling spreadsheets and presentations.
• Conducting in-depth fundamental research on niche industries encompassing market size, supply-
demand dynamics, emerging trends, and outlook leveraging secondary sources
• Handling ad-hoc research assignment requests across industries include critical industry or market
analysis, company analysis, competitive benchmarking, opportunity assessments, country, or
• Rapid research - data collation and presentation from databases or Internet search
• Maintaining client relationships through effective communication and project management
• Meet project timelines and quality of deliverables in a manner to ensure high client satisfaction.
• Conducting quality control check of the outgoing reports
• Other activities include structuring deliverables / teams and developing new research products.
• Demonstrate strength in client relationship building and management, information / knowledge
• Graduate/ Post graduate degree or equivalent in business, economics, or commerce.
• Strong analytical and data gathering ability.
• Proven record and proficiency in written and spoken communication skills.
• Proficiency in MS Office applications
More information about this Research Internship Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Research Internship job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Research Internship job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Research Internship
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, BA, M.Com, MA, BBA/BBM, BCA, BE/B.Tech, MBA/PGDM, BSc, CA, CS, ICWA, MSc, PG Diploma
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 15000 and 20000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Research Internship is a InternShip in Durgapur.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Research Internship is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Research Internship position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Research Internship in our Organisation.