About Aman Jain
Aman Jain is a passionate, highly energetic, and yet experienced talent development practitioner with experience in versatile training methodologies with a close on output, impact, and ROI. With more than a decade's experience in conceptualizing, designing, and delivering a variety of assessments and development centers, learning initiatives, their present practice as a human resource business partner and research work extensively revolve around digital engagement and learning experiences, learning analytics, gamification, and learning effectiveness. They have many international research publications to their credit in the field of millennial learning, gamification, and inter-generational learning.
The bold point around which the learning teams and learners gravitate, their infectious energy is hard to escape. It's not all about the numbers with Aman, in fact, a rare blend of their acute business sense and a deep understanding of human learning is what they always enthused about.
About part time job/internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Mining research papers from different research databases
2. Collating the list of papers based on an established criterion
3. Working on literature review chapters based on topics under discussion
MS-WordMS-ExcelEnglish Proficiency (Written)
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the part time job/internship
2. can start the part time job/internship between 20th Dec'20 and 24th Jan'21
3. are available for duration of 6 weeks
4. are from Bangalore
5. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours 5 days a week
Number of openings