Research Patent Analyst Jobs Opening in ANOVIP at Green Park, Delhi
· Conducting patent search projects to the expected qualities and on a timely manner;
· Using technical background and experiences to understand invention or patent disclosures;
· Conduct patent and non-patent literature searches for generating technology landscapes, patentability, prior-art, freedom to operate, validity/invalidity and infringement reports;
· Analyzing patent and non-patent literature for the above purposes;
· Analyzing patent claims and description for claims mapping, portfolio analysis, patent categorization, etc.;
· Client interactions & maintaining quality and timeliness of deliverable;
· Work on assignments relating to Market Research, Intellectual Property Research and Business Research;
· Preparing robust search strategies to search and identify relevant patent and scientific literature in a given technology domain;
· Prepare research reports to be shared with scientists / attorneys / technical personnel of the client organization.
More information about this Research Patent Analyst Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Research Patent Analyst job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Research Patent Analyst job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Research Patent Analyst
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: ME/M.Tech
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Research Patent Analyst is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Research Patent Analyst position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Research Patent Analyst in our Organisation.