The Reserve Bank of India Services Board (Board) invites applications from eligible candidates for the post mentioned below in Reserve Bank of India (RBI/Bank):
1. Position: Curator in Grade A
2. No of Post: 01
3. Salary: For Grade 'A' Officers: Selected candidates will draw a starting basic pay of 44,500/- p.m. on the scale of R44500-2500(4)-54500-2850(7)-74450-EB-2850(4)-85880- 3300(1)-89150 (17 years) applicable to Officers in Grade 'A'. They will also be eligible for Dearness Allowance, Local Compensatory Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Special Allowance, and Grade Allowance as per rules in force from time to time. At present, initial monthly gross emoluments are approximately 90,100/-(approx.),which does not include the amount of HRA.
4. Educational Qualifications (as of May 01, 2022) Essential: Post-Graduation Degree with at least 55 percent marks (50% for SC/ST, if vacancies are reserved for them),or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years, from a recognized University in History/ Economics/ Fine Arts/ Archaeology/Museology/ Numismatics. Aggregate Grade Point or percentage of marks where awarded would mean aggregate over the entire duration of the course.
5. Experience (as of May 01, 2022) Essential: 3 years experience in a museum preferably under the control of Central/State Government/ reputed autonomous bodies /statutory institutions, or 3 years' administrative/ research experience in a responsible post in areas related to museology.
6. Desirable: Exposure to the latest Museum display techniques and methods as adopted in the museums in developed countries.
(i) Study or travel abroad in connection with any aspect of museums preferably in countries notable for museum development.
(ii) Knowledge of Indian coins, currency, banking, Finance or epigraphy, Antiquities, Museum techniques, publications, and educational activities.
(iv) Knowledge of Indian antiquities and antiquarian laws.
(v) Some experience in curating exhibitions relating to numismatics/ banking heritage.
(vi) Knowledge of basics of economics.
(vi) Knowledge of banking and computer literacy.
(vii) Working knowledge of modern digital computer and electronics interfaces.
SC/ST/ PwBD: 100/-, GEN/OBC/EWS: 600/-, STAFF@: NIL