Resident Medical Officer Jobs Opening in Platinum Hospital Pvt. at Thane, Mumbai
· Ethically reviewing and instituting appropriate therapeutic interventions for patients admitted to critical care units or requiring critical care across the hospital.
· Reviewing patients in other units where HDU support is needed and making appropriate decisions on interventions required.
· Performing medical procedures expected of a ICU Medical Officer.
· Ensuring that high standards of diagnostic accuracy and patient care are maintained.
· Preparing medical reports and other clinical documents as required.
· Ensuring professionalism and timeliness in handling of clients at both individual and departmental level.
· Participating in continuous medical education and the development of departmental clinical protocols, quality improvement plans, and initiatives.
· Participating in research, clinical audits and review programmes for the department.
· Ensuring consistency in the clinical protocols and provision of care.
· Assisting in coaching and mentoring of nursing staff on various aspects of critical care and management of critical illness.
· Ensuring regular and adequate communication with patients and relatives on clinical progress.
More information about this Resident Medical Officer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Resident Medical Officer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Resident Medical Officer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Resident Medical Officer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: MBBS, BAMS, BHMS
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 12000 and 15000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Resident Medical Officer is a Full Time in Mumbai.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Resident Medical Officer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Resident Medical Officer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Resident Medical Officer in our Organisation.