Advertisement No.: I-14030/19/2020-Finance Date:18.05.2021
NIELIT invites applications from retired officials from Central Government/ State Government/ PSU/ Autonomous Bodies having considerable experience of functioning of Central Government Ministries/ Departments for engagement as Resource Person (Finance) on short term contract basis. The relevant details and eligibility criteria are given below:
1. Position: Resource Person (Finance)-01 position
2. Place of posting: NIELIT HQ
3. Essential Qualification with experience: Retired employees from Central Government/ Autonomous Body/ PSU/ University etc. having experience of at least 10 years in Accounts, Finance, Audit, Budget, Taxation and related matters.
a. Commerce Graduate will be preferred.
b. Computer Literacy is compulsory.
4. Monthly consolidated Remuneration (in Rs.): Up to Rs. 40,000/-per month OR Last pay drawn minus Pension (Whichever is less)
a. The total monthly remuneration and the pension drawn by the Resource Person (Finance) shall not be more than the Last Pay Drawn by him calculated at the current rates of Dearness Allowance.
5. Experience: Dealing in matters like Audit (Statutory, Internal and C&AG),Accounting, Income Tax, Accumulated savings under Section-11, Lower Tax Deductions, Salary etc. and dealing with Administrative Ministry w.r.t. submission of reports/information/utilization certificates etc.
Maximum 62 years as on the last date of submission of application