RF Engineer - Nokia LTE, Airscale, Remote Network, Netact
Experience- 1 to 10 Yrs
3 Months to 6 Months PO
Ensuring RF test equipment is calibrated to industry standards.
Testing, cleaning, and packing field equipment.
Traveling to customer locations and field sites.
Testing the performance of existing wireless networks.
Analyzing RF broadcasting equipment and suggesting improvements.
Using computer software to design RF installations for new wireless networks.
Troubleshooting network issues.
Conducting laboratory tests on RF equipment.
Ensuring regulatory standards are met.
More information about this RF Engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given RF Engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this RF Engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 1 to 3+ year experience as an RF Engineer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 400000 and 1500000 Yearly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This RF Engineer is a Full Time in Gurgaon, Pune.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This RF Engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the RF Engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 6 job openings for RF Engineer in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this RF Engineer job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.