Risk Management Associate Jobs Opening in Calcutta Consulting at Ahmedabad-Others, Ahmedabad
Our client is a tech startup and are looking to hire freshers in their Ahmedabad office for the role of Risk Management Associate.
What you’ll be doing
· Accurately interpret, capture, and process exposure data from various sources including but not limited to SoV and survey reports.
· Interpret relevant financial policy terms and conditions and apply them within the model in the best possible manner.
· Recognize and comprehend ground level data and associated policy coverages in excel and in allied software to carry out meaningful reporting. Data Capture, reporting on a weekly / monthly duration, Analysis of data for different lines of business including Offshore Energy account, Offshore Construction policies, property, terrorism, marine, construction, cargo, hull etc.
· Use of third-party software for the capturing exposure information like insured values, financial limits & retention for different lines of business.
· Daily interaction with onshore aggregation team/ underwriters / colleagues to clarify and answer associated queries.
· Produce aggregate report for all class of business as per ACCORD standard on monthly and as and when needed on ad-hoc basis.
· Policy interpretation for Crime, Director & officers, Specie in casualty class of business for Lloyd’s Business Understand worldwide geography and address formats, different occupancies and be responsible for the accurate positioning, cleansing and exactness of worldwide Address data.
· Ensure clear and concise communication with the onshore counterparts before final delivery of the project.
· Display good ability to work under pressure and ensure flexibility in working.
· Ensuring documentation of processes is always up to date.
· Ensuring onshore communication is necessary, clear, precise, complete & ensuring quicker resolution of queries.
· Would be required to review the process on a regular basis to understand the scope of improvement areas and identify new process opportunities.
What you’ll bring to the team
· Graduate in any discipline (Mathematics/ Statistics preferred)
· Excellent analytical thinking
· Excel manipulation, functions at a foundation level is a must
· Good problem-solving skills
· Insurance certification / Insurance projects in dissertation
· Advance Excel / VBA programming language
More information about this Risk Management Associate Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Risk Management Associate job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Risk Management Associate job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Risk Management Associate
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, BBA/BBM, BSc
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 20000 and 25000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Risk Management Associate is a Full Time in Ahmedabad.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Risk Management Associate is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Risk Management Associate position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Risk Management Associate in our Organisation.
We are specialists in modern age recruitment and training. We have numerous clients wo trust us and rely on our expertise to satisfy their human resource needs. We believe in aligning ourselves with the goals of both the company and the candidate so that we can create a valuable association between both parties.