RMO Jobs Opening in Satya sai platinum hospital at Ulhasnagar, Mumbai
For Wards -Admission history, Daily bedside rounds & notes, issue death summary, transfer summary
For ICU- Performing Intubation, Central line, arterial line, pace maker insertion Continuous patient feedback & specialist
Ensuring health and safety in the workplace including management of medical waste by adhering to universal precautions
RMO to maintain high standards of patient care in the hospital. If any patient is facing any problem then the RMO should look into the matter and do the needful.
RMO should work on their own on complex cases and chart out treatment plans according to the needs and requirements.
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Salary: ₹13,000.00 - ₹20,000.00 per month
More information about this RMO Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given RMO job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this RMO job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an RMO
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BAMS, BHMS
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 13000 and 20000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This RMO is a Full Time in Mumbai.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This RMO is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the RMO position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for RMO in our Organisation.