RMO Jobs Opening in Satya sai platinum hospital at Ulhasnagar, Mumbai
For Wards -Admission history, Daily bedside rounds & notes, issue death summary, transfer summary
For ICU- Performing Intubation, Central line, arterial line, pace maker insertion Continuous patient feedback & specialist
To take and give written handover at the bedside at the beginning and end of the duty shift.
To rectify or correct any clerical / other such errors committed by the retainer here in agrees to visit the hospital at the earliest irrespective of the next schedule of the duty shift.
To document all administrative related policies and other such documents of similar nature as guided by the clinical Coordinator and general administration from time to time.
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Salary: ₹13,000.00 - ₹20,000.00 per month
Job Type: Full-time
More information about this RMO Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given RMO job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this RMO job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an RMO
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BAMS, BHMS
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 13000 and 20000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This RMO is a Full Time in Mumbai.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This RMO is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the RMO position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for RMO in our Organisation.