The selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include handling the discovery of the location of objects using stereo vision techniques.
Note: The results of this project will be used in a new application of robotics (traditionally, robots should know the locations of the objects they manipulate, but, in this application, the locations may keep changing).
1. are available for full-time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 28th Jun'22 and 2nd Aug'22
3. are available for a duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their careers can also apply.
1. Completed engineering or master's degree in 2022 with one of the disciplines like mechatronics, computer science, instrumentation, or ECE/EEE
2. Should have scored above 70% marks throughout the education
3. Should be available for a minimum 6 months of full-time internship, working from the office
4. Knowledge of image processing techniques for early vision applications such as edge detection
5. Understanding of reference frames and stereo vision concepts
6. Basic knowledge of robotic manipulators.
7. Should have a positive attitude and clarity of thoughts
8. Should be passionate about designing products
9. Knowledge of product lifecycle is an added advantage
Certificate: Will be provided at the end of the Internship