Robotics Trainer Intern Jobs Opening in Otomatiks at Vellore
Roles and Responsibilities:
Passionate: must be passionate in teaching and educating the kids
Communication: must be easy to communicate with children. basic English will be taught to the trainers.
Presentation: must be formal and be able to manage the work and make the classroom more interesting through teaching be energetic among kids and engage them in classroom activities.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent, Fresher
Salary: ₹10,000.00 - ₹37,597.60 per month
• Day shift
• Fixed shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Gandhi Nagar, Vellore, Tamil Nadu: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
• Master's (Preferred)
• Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
• total work: 1 year (Preferred)
• English (Preferred)
More information about this Robotics Trainer Intern Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Robotics Trainer Intern job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Robotics Trainer Intern job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Robotics Trainer Intern
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BCA, BEd, MCA
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 10000 and 37597 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Robotics Trainer Intern is a InternShip in Vellore.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Robotics Trainer Intern is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Robotics Trainer Intern position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Robotics Trainer Intern in our Organisation.
We Otomatiks has been established in the year 2011, with the aim to spread high-level knowledge-based practical education, we introduce our state-of-the-art training center with all advanced facilities and unique course modules with the aim of implementing activity-based learning from the grass root.
All our trainers are trained by experts with industry exposure and have worked on many commercial products. Our training types of equipment have been designed and developed in-house by the leading electronic goods manufacturers, which gives students an opportunity to see the complete product development cycle.
We are also offering training and development services to industry and students. All of our training programs are offered in-campus as well as at our training centers.