Robotics Trainer Jobs Opening in Propeller Technologies at Adambakkam, Alwarpet, Ambattur, Chennai, Trichy/Tiruchirapalli
Job Title: Robotics Trainer
Terms: Full-Time Employee
Salary: Rs. 1,20,000/ annum
Special Requirements: Arduino Knowledge acts as an added advantage
Qualification: Diploma, B.E, B.Tech
Department: Mechanical, EEE, ECE
About the role:
We are seeking a great communicator with excellent interpersonal skills for the role of Robotics trainer. The trainer will be responsible for developing learning activities and products by training the students directly at school, tending to individual student needs.
To ensure success as a Robotics Trainer, candidates should have a strong quantitative background, demonstrate empathy, and have good written and verbal communication skills. Ultimately, a top-notch Robotics Trainer will have excellent classroom management abilities and engage students with the subject matter.
- Adopting a data-driven attitude towards measuring learner progress.
- Attending to individual student needs.
- Providing extra support to students who need it
- Monitoring student growth to identify strengths and areas for improvement
- Using learner data to constantly refine your curriculum
- Providing regular feedback to students
- Knowledge of Robotics best practices
- Documentation Skills
- Empathy and great interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proficiency with basic computer software such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS PPT
- Good classroom management skills
- Good Teamwork abilities
More information about this Robotics Trainer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Robotics Trainer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Robotics Trainer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Robotics Trainer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, BE/B.Tech
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 120000 Yearly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Robotics Trainer is a Full Time in Chennai, Trichy/Tiruchirapalli.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Robotics Trainer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Robotics Trainer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Robotics Trainer in our Organisation.