Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
- Have minimum 4+ years’ experience in Ruby on Rails, full stack development, having worked in challenging custom RoR projects.
- Be able to lead a team of mid and junior developers, guide them and maintain high coding standards using RoR best practices.
- be proficient with creating Restful API's for third parties, Also understand and implement code using third party API's.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Have experience in using gems like carrierwave, devise, oauth etc.
- Have used server side templating languages like SLIM.
- have excellent working knowledge of Front-End development using Bootstrap, CSS3, JQuery/ReactJS/AngularJS.
- A knack for writing clean, readable Ruby code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like GIT.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.