Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
· Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
· Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
· Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
· Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
· Display and market real property to possible buyers
· Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc
· Maintain and update listings of available properties
· Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services
· Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
· Proven working experience as a Real Estate sales advisor
· Proven track of successful sales record
· Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
· Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
· Pleasant and trustworthy
· MS Office familiarity
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.