Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Ohhpro is building a technology ecosystem for the community. The main objective of ohhpro is to connect the members of the community through a single application.
Our product is built on cutting edge technology that would help every member of the community may it be a single home resident, a person staying in a gated Community, Office Buildings or Shopping Malls. We wanted to connect the people in the community through one single app.
The main responsibilities of a Client Management revolve around the ability to network, build relationships with clients, and persuade others to purchase products.
• There is a wide range of duties in this position, including to:
Be knowledgeable about the product.
• Identify prospective customers, lead generation and conversion. Contact new and existing customers to discuss needs.
• Emphasize the features of products to highlight how they solve customer problems.
• Answer questions about the products.
• Negotiate prices and terms and prepare sales agreements.
• Collaborate with colleagues in many different sectors.
• Maintain contact lists and follow up with customers to continue relationships.
The job of a Client Management is personal and collaborative, requiring the following skills:
• Customer service skills to listen to the concerns of a customer and be able to address their needs.
• Interpersonal skills to work with a wide variety of people each day, build relationships and network.
• Confidence and strong self-assuredness to succeed in cold-calling customers and making a sale.
• Communication skills, especially persuasion, to clearly convey the benefits of a product to potential customers.
• Physical endurance, as Client Managements may need to be on their feet for long hours, spend a lot of time traveling between locations and carry heavy products. Salary: Depending on Experience.
• A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Business Administration, or related field.
• Proven experience in marketing or sales.
• Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs.
• Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
• Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
• The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
• The ability to work under pressure.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.