Sales And Marketing Executive Jobs Opening in TEACHING CARE PVT LIMITED at Jungpura, Delhi
-To co-ordinate with students and teachers to schedule demo class & subsequent follow ups for conversion .
-Other minor office works such as editing study materials, posting of social media marketing posts
- Fluency in English must as the candidate will have to coordinate with international students too
More information about this Sales and Marketing Executive Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Sales and Marketing Executive job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Sales and Marketing Executive job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Sales and Marketing Executive
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BBA/BBM, MBA/PGDM
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 15000 and 22500 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Sales and Marketing Executive is a Full Time in Delhi.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Sales and Marketing Executive is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Sales and Marketing Executive position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Sales and Marketing Executive in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this Sales and Marketing Executive job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.
Teaching Care provides Online classes by best teachers; online tuition classes, online tutors and live 1-to-1 coaching classes for CBSE, ICSE, IGCSE, IB, state boards, NTSE, Olympiads, JEE and NEET. Best tutorials for English, Mathematics, Science, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Coding Classes, Computer Science, Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, Hindi, Engineering etc for class 4th to class 12th to UG & PG levels.