Sales And Marketing Executive Jobs Opening in Total Productions at Residency Road, Bangalore
Job Purpose: Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies market opportunities by remaining current on industry trends, activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; bench marking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to the team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Prerequisites: Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, High Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Targets, Creativity, Growth Planning, Independence, Hunger for Business.
Job Types: Full-time, Fresher, Internship
More information about this Sales and Marketing Executive Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Sales and Marketing Executive job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Sales and Marketing Executive job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Sales and Marketing Executive
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, BA, BBA/BBM, BSc
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Sales and Marketing Executive is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Sales and Marketing Executive position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Sales and Marketing Executive in our Organisation.