· Installation/service of commercial alarm systems.
· Installed and serviced electronic alarms, access control systems, and cameras
· Troubleshooting and repair of various systems.
· Able to read and comprehend blueprints.
· Knowledgeable of power tools and most hand tools.
· Familiar with some basic computer monitoring.
· Complete IT support to home and corporate clients. Responsible for the administration and security of their network.
· Support and troubleshooting computers, wireless, switches and devices, etc.
· Software installation and application support.
· Antivirus updates and virus removal.
· Provide support to end-users locally and remotely.
· Purchase network and camera equipment and peripherals utilizing different vendors.
· Cable installation, camera installation, DVR configuration, access, and support.
Knowledge in Security, Fire & Home Automation Systems
Good reasoning and analytical skills
Good listening skills