Sales Associate Jobs Opening in Blox Residentials Private Limited at Hebbal, Bangalore
Client Acquisition: Identify and engage potential clients through various channels, including cold calling, networking, and referrals.
Relationship Building: Build and maintain strong relationships with existing and prospective clients, understanding their needs and providing tailored solutions.
Sales Presentations: Deliver compelling presentations and product demonstrations to showcase the value of our offerings.
Sales Targets: Meet and exceed sales targets and quotas, consistently driving revenue growth.
Market Research: Stay up-to-date with industry trends and competitor activities to identify new opportunities.
Travel: Be willing to travel to meet clients, attend conferences, and participate in trade shows to expand the company's reach.
Sales Reporting: Maintain accurate records of sales activities, prospects, and customer interactions using CRM software.
More information about this Sales Associate Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Sales Associate job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Sales Associate job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Sales Associate
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, BA, BBA/BBM, MBA/PGDM
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 25000 and 35000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Sales Associate is a Full Time in Bangalore.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Sales Associate is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Sales Associate position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Sales Associate in our Organisation.