Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
• Listening to the client's needs and understanding their individual personality.
• Providing advice on jewellery pieces that will suit the client's preferences, style, and price range, as well as the occasion they're dressing for.
• Selling merchandise and increasing sales for the company.
• Remaining up-to-date with current fashion trends and principles.
• Generating and pursuing leads to grow your client base.
• Following up with clients via phone or email and answering requests and questions.
• High school diploma or GED.
• A bachelor's or associate's degree in fashion or a related field would be advantageous.
• Minimum of 6 months experience in retail or a fashion-related position.
• Strong working knowledge of fashion trends and brands.
• Excellent communication, sales, and customer service skills.
• Good organizational and time management skills.
• Strong networking and social media skills.
GIVA is an online first silver jewellery store aiming with a vision to provide authentic, elegant, and affordable jewellery. Started in 2019, GIVA has grown rapidly to become one of India's leading silver jewellery brands. Being online first, customer delight is our primary objective.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.