Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
1. Develop new business accounts and expand existing
customer relationships to secure major business contracts.
2. Utilizes strategic account planning and sales pipeline management
3. Establish relationships with executive-level managers and buyers of large corporations and agencies based on credibility, value, and trust
4. Manage and drive sales target through dealership network across India
5. Develop and execute Lead Generation strategies
6. Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and service forecast data.
7. Prepare PowerPoint presentations for clients and networking groups
8. Maintain knowledge of marketplace issues, industry trends, competitive information, customer expectations, public policy and other market drivers across India
9. Participates in industry and community organizations
Automotive Electrical Systems: 2 years (required)
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.