Sales Consultant Jobs Opening in Invensoft Technologies Pvt. Ltd. at Mysore-Others, Mysore
Your job involves a Marketing à Sales à Customer Success. This includes Digital Marketing, CRM, Shows and Events, Pre-Sales, Sales closure, Managing Customer success.
Management graduate with exposure to Marketing, Sales fundamentals.
Excellent verbal and written communication with good negation skills.
Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Power Point Presentations.
Exposure to creating collaterals like handouts, brochures, presentations etc.
Understanding of pricing strategies in IT like software licensing, SaaS, Cloud offering, IT services, IT maintenance etc.
We don’t need of travel experience, but an understanding of geographies like Asia, East Africa, Europe and Americas is preferred. All our customers are in these geographies.
Experience with CRM like Zoho CRM is an added advantage.
Understanding of sales performance metrics
Source new sales opportunities through Internet research, networking, LinkedIn and other tools.
Use prospecting strategies to lead initial outreach to prospects through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
Maintain a prospect funnel. Manage email campaigns, follow up emails, feeders.
Record lead and prospect activity in CRM to ensure efficient lead management
Participate in various annual shows and events. Generally Invensoft participates in events in Europe, Asia, USA and Africa.
Continuous preparation and update of collaterals like brochures, presentations, email teasers, website content etc.
Co-ordinate with technical team and manage the demonstration of solutions to prospects, ensure the closure of the sales cycle.
Working closely with management team by managing schedules, preparing proposal, offers, sales contracts.
Work with other departments within the company for end-to-end sales activities when needed.
Act as the primary consultant for clients for their needs leading to value add.
Generates new business and act on the sales needs of pre-existing customers.
Identify the needs and challenges of the prospective customer.
Manage sales activities within the project execution, annual maintenance, annual SaaS.
Maintain customer retention and exceed customer expectations.
JOB LOCATION: Mysore.
EXPERIENCE: Fresh Management graduates or with experience upto 1 year.
EDUCATION: Master’s in business administration with a four-year degree in Engineering.
SALARY: As per standards.
More information about this Sales Consultant Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Sales Consultant job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Sales Consultant job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 0 to 1 year experience as an Sales Consultant
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech, MBA/PGDM
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Sales Consultant is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Sales Consultant position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Sales Consultant in our Organisation.