Sales Coordinator Jobs Opening in TV House Network at Banashankari, Basavanagudi, BTM, Bangalore
We are looking for a detail-oriented Sales Coordinator to contribute to the achievement of sales targets by supporting sales representatives, coordinating sales activities, and maintaining good customer relationships.
Responsibilities include supporting sales, ensuring order satisfaction, coordinating with other departments, motivating staff, handling administrative duties, and promoting customer satisfaction.
You should have excellent organizational, administrative, and problem-solving skills. You should also possess strong communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Helping the sales team to improve their productivity by contacting customers to arrange appointments and ensuring all Sales Representatives have high-quality, up-to-date support material.
- Handling urgent calls, emails, and messages when sales representatives are unavailable, answering customer queries, informing them of delays, arranging delivery dates, and scheduling marketing events.
- Handling orders by phone, email, or mail and checking the orders have the correct prices, discounts, and product numbers.
- Inputting orders, ensuring they are processed according to customer requirements, and ensuring all orders are accurate and delivered on time.
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure sales, marketing, queries, and deliveries are handled efficiently.
- Developing and maintaining filing systems so as to maintain sales records, prepare reports, and provide financial information to the finance department.
- Hiring and training sales staff and ensuring staff meet their quotas and goals.
- Managing budgets for expenses like bonuses, marketing, and travel.
- Making the company's products and services as attractive to potential customers as possible.
- Ensuring adherence to laws, regulations, and policies.
- Experience in business administration or a related field.
- 1 or more years of experience in sales.
- Experience as a sales coordinator or in administration may be advantageous.
- Good team development and leadership skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Good administrative, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, sales, and customer service skills.
- The ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines.
- Current knowledge of industry trends and regulations.
Proficiency in Kannada and English…
Work Days : MON-SAT
Timings : 10 AM – 7 PM
Salary : ₹20,000 - ₹35,000
More information about this Sales Coordinator Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Sales Coordinator job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Sales Coordinator job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Sales Coordinator
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, B.Com, BA, M.Com, MA, BBA/BBM, BCA, BE/B.Tech, MBA/PGDM, BSc, MSc, PG Diploma, 12th Pass (HSE), 10th Pass (SSC)
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 20000 and 35000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Sales Coordinator is a Full Time in Bangalore.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Sales Coordinator is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Sales Coordinator position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Sales Coordinator in our Organisation.