Sales Development Representative Jobs Opening in CloudVandana Solutions at Anand Vihar, Delhi
CloudVandana is looking for passionate and self-motivated candidates with a strong desire to start a career in sales to join our growing Sales team.
The ideal candidate for this role is a highly motivated, curious, self-starter, able to identify and develop leads and opportunities from multiple sources.
- Understand the ‘Ideal Customer Profile’ – the Sales Development Representative needs to be clear on whom he or she is trying to target. This means the target industry, role, company size, geography, region, etc.
- Responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and generating new sales leads depending on the product/service we sell in the market.
- Generate leads to develop business from different sources.
- Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned ICP.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate personnel for further development and closure.
- Use a combination of outreach mechanisms to nurture leads such as Email, Marketing automation tools.
- Ability to use a variety of communication platforms such as email, LinkedIn, and other social media outreach platforms.
- Excellent communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and manage time productively.
- Willingness to work in different time zones.
Our Hiring Process:
- A phone call to get to know you.
- 2-round Formal Zoom/Google Meet interview
- Job offers
Why should you join CloudVandana?
- Industry best salary + Sales Incentive
- Permanent remote working opportunity
- 5-day working
- Great culture! Great team!
More information about this Sales Development Representative Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Sales Development Representative job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Sales Development Representative job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Sales Development Representative
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, M Phil / Ph.D, B.Com, BA, M.Com, MA, BBA/BBM, BCA, MBA/PGDM, BSc, MCA, MSc, PG Diploma, BFA, 12th Pass (HSE), BSW
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 10000 and 20000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Sales Development Representative is a Full Time in Delhi.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Sales Development Representative is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Sales Development Representative position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Sales Development Representative in our Organisation.
We are a Salesforce-first IT company offering business process consulting and development services through the Salesforce Platform and its extended offerings. Our skilled and experienced team conducts a strategic assessment of client requirements and onboards businesses over to the Salesforce Cloud. With deep expertise in the Salesforce Platform with experience of over 100 successful projects executed. We are your destination for Cloud Solutions.